Online Carpet Prices
- Tuxedo is constructed by twisting an Olefin filament yarn into
our 80/20 Rayon/Nylon Blend Loop yarn.
- The material is then tufted on a 5/32 gauge loop machine and dyed
in a beck dye operation.
- Because the Olefin yarn does not take dye and remains black it
gives the carpet the elegant look that inspired the name "Tuxedo".
- This carpet comes in 52" widths and can be heavy rubber latex or
- Tuxedo carpet, because of it's narrow width,
can only be used on the older style carpet
which is cut and sewn style, and only where
indicated on the carpet price chart.
It cannot be used for a molded carpet on a late model vehicle
- We make every effort to have
our online colors accurate, however, we cannot account for the way you
have your computer monitor set and will therefore not be responsible if
you order an incorrect color. Simply ask for samples prior to your
carpet sale or send us a small sample of your existing carpet before you
place your order. Your final color choice is ultimately up to you.
Tuxedo Carpet Colors
For Some Late 50's to Early
Chevy, Buick, Olds, Pontiac and Others